Turn Your Kid into a Sneaky ChefPosted: July 19, 2012
The Sneaky Chef Cooking Academy provides an awesome line of cooking kits that help kids and parents prepare everything from breakfast to specialty pizzas. Sneaky Chef products include easy-to-follow recipes and specialized cookware like the Magic Meatball Mountain Ski Jump and a spring-mounted gelatin server. In fact, with tools like a sombrero-clad guacamole dispenser and a Tomato Face rolling pin, your kids might want to play Sneaky Chef, even when they’re not cooking!
The Sneaky Chef Cooking Academy kits are available in 6 tasty versions, including Rise and Shine Breakfasts, Momma Mia Pizzeria, Lotsa Pasta, More Cheese Please, Sweet Treat Eats, and Meat Me for Dinner. By varying the kits you purchase, your kids can create entire meals, from the appetizer (More Cheese Please) to the entrée (Meat Me for Dinner) to the dessert (Sweet Treat Eats).
Each Sneaky Chef kit comes with multiple recipes and instructions for how to use the kit’s tools to create a variety of different dishes.
- Meat Me for Dinner includes recipes for meatballs, hamburgers and Sloppy Joe’s.
- Sweet Treat Eats lets kids create brownies, gelatin, cupcakes and muffins, all with fun, colored cookware and a Teddy Bear-shaped baking dish.
- More Cheese Please has recipes for nachos, quesadillas, macaroni and cheese, and a healthy baked version of cheesy French fries.
- Lotsa Pasta has everything to turn your kids into Italian gourmets, including the tools and recipes to make baked ziti, lasagna, spaghetti, and stuffed shells.
- Rise and Shine Breakfasts comes with breakfast recipes that are fun and kid-friendly. Sneaky Chef kids can make breakfast ice cream, chocolate chip pancakes, omelets, and French toast. Shape makers let kids play with their food, creating star, moon and people shapes with their breakfast ingredients.
- The Momma Mia Pizzeria kit works as a complement to Lotsa Pasta, or as a full meal in itself. Kids can create pizza bagels, pizza bites, calzones, or a full size pizza!
Sneaky Chef tools double as fun toys, each boasting unique characters that kids will love. Whether it’s the Longneck Broccoli Spoon in the Momma Mia Pizzeria kit, the Eggplant Wisk in More Cheese Please, or the Ooze King Dispenser in Meat Me for Dinner, Sneaky Chef cookware makes cooking a totally memorable experience for your kids.
Sneaky Chef cooking kits are available at a wide variety of offline and online retailers, including Walmart, Kmart, Toys ‘R Us, SuperValu, Costco, Amazon, Kohl’s, and eToys.com.